Kroll Contractors employs an experienced staff of professionals with the added benefit of having the Owner involved in every project. Kroll Contractors mission is based on the simple premise that quality projects build lasting relationships. We are committed to providing our clients with an experience of trust and customer support that is unique in our industry.
We currently have average revenues of $10 million per year primarily in the Arizona market. Projects for private clients have included retail, medical, office, and religious facilities and make up 75% of our revenues. Public Works projects, primarily for municipalities, make up the remaining 25% of our revenues. We also provide a range of preconstruction services to our clients.
Our Legacy Continues
Kroll Inc. was originally founded in 1978 in Atlanta, GA, by Bernard Kroll as a major nationally recognized retail contractor. Clients included Macy’s, Home Depot, Circuit City, and Montgomery Ward.
Kroll Contractors was later established in 2004 in Tempe, AZ, and is currently headed by Keith Kroll. As a second-generation, family-owned and operated firm, Kroll Contractors has completed over $150 million in commercial construction projects in Arizona, California, and Texas.